February 17, 2011

No Such Luck

I tried to find some free time to get off campus and enjoy even only a few hours outside, but I just wasn't able to. This week was extremely heck tick for the animation students because of all the assignments due at the same time. I were only given a week to do an animation to test our character rigs, plus having a full-faculty critique for our pre-pro stories and the development work.

The closest I got to going off-campus was down to the Academic Building because I normally only venture that far south on campus if I have Ecology of Sarasota on Thursday nights. So I’ve just got to say how annoyed I am at all of the smokers on campus. I was so happy when Ringling changes their policy and became a smoke-free campus, except for a few designated smoking areas scattered around. What’s worse is that they smoke RIGHT outside the doors to buildings so as soon as you step outside you’re greeted by a waft of smoke right in your face. I really want public safety to reinforce it, because I’ve seen them zoom right by students smoking on their little security golf carts and not even stop and say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment